Clients who are not using Flinks Connect or another Flinks product can still work with us by setting up a custom API integration. Custom integrations allow you to connect with our APIs so that you can retrieve data.
Custom integrations use the following process:
- Call the
/OAuth/Authorizeendpoint to initiate the OAuth 2.0 flow.
- The end-user is redirected to their bank's login screen.
- The end-user enters their login credentials.
- (Optional) The end-user completes multi-factor authentication (MFA) if their bank requires them to.
- If the login credentials are correct and MFA is successfully completed, your
redirect_uriis called and the
statefields are passed.
- Call the
/Authorizeendpoint to initiate the authorization flow with Flinks. Pass the
loginIdthat you received in the previous step.
- If successful, you'll receive a 200 response and you can start using the Flinks API to retrieve data. If unsuccessful, the end-usr will receive an error response stating why it failed.
To set this up, see Set Up a Custom API Integration.
This integration is only available to select clients
We typically recommend connecting with us through a Flinks product. For more information about our products, speak with your Flinks Representative.
Updated 3 months ago