Complete the following steps to set up Investments enrichment.
- Set up your environments.
- Set up your API connection.
- Set up Flinks Connect if you have not already done so.
- Ask your Flinks Representative to enable Investments in your Flinks Connect Integration.
- Set up your website or app to allow pop-ups to open. The Investments screen in Flinks Connect displays in a pop-up window and prompts the end-user to authenticate themselves by entering their login credentials.
- Set up your iframe URL parameters to specify the type of data that you'll be collecting.
- Have your customers connect their investment accounts, then store their
- Optionally, keep track of each user's events in the iframe by setting up the Event Listener.
- Choose how you want to receive Investments data (by API connection or automatically through Webhooks), then set it up.
- Complete testing to confirm your integration is working as expected.
- When everything is set up correctly and working as expected, go to production.
Updated 2 months ago