Breakdown of Attributes Use-Cases
Let's dive deeper into what Attributes are included in each of our packages.
So you now have everything set up and ready to rock and roll – but using
Attributes is no fun when you don't know the data that you'll be seeing. This section will walk through what specific Attributes are contained within each of our use-cases. If you have not had a conversation with Flinks as of yet, this is where you need to reach out to our team to select a tiered package of ‘Attributes’ that works for you.
We currently have 6 different Attributes packages available.
Basic Use Cases:
- Credit Risk
- User Analysis
- Business Analysis
Full Library Access:
If you have already selected a Package
- You can go ahead and just set up the call to the specific Use-Case Endpoint as detailed in the previous section. Please see below for the list of Attributes included in each of those packages.
If you haven't selected your Package yet
- Please reach out to our team and we'll get this sorted with you. We'd love to hear from you, and more than happy to work with you to determine what is the most appropriate package for your use-case! You can also see the contents of each Use-Case on the following pages.
Attribute Names + Production Packages
- If you require a custom Attributes call and don't have access to your Attribute Names to include, please send a message to [email protected] and we'll get them sent over to you.
- In order to proceed to the next steps and go to production, a package has to be selected and a contract must be in place.
- Please also note that we have other packages that are available on a custom or beta basis that may not be displayed within this documentation. Please reach out to us to learn more about taking advantage of additional packages.
Before moving on, let's review what we just did:
- Reviewed the following pages and chose the package of ‘Attributes’ that is most suited for your use-case
- Changed the Attributes within the existing set up to the required names if appropriate
Updated about 1 year ago