By now you should already be familiar with most of the steps to set up Data Aggregation and the process to retrieving Financial Data. This section will just provide a quick recap as to what the required steps are that need to be completed prior to setting up the
/Attributes API call.
Anytime you want to access an end user’s financial data, you will need to use the
loginId associated to that user’s account to make a request to our API.
Here is a step by step overview of the API calls flow:
- A successful connection redirects the user to the landing page of your choice. At this moment, a
loginIdis issued and sent from your client-side to your server.
- When you initiate an API call, the
loginIdis exchanged for a
requestIdwith Flinks API and a session is initiated.
- Once a session is active, you can request for data and receive it. If you place a request while a session is loading, it may return an error. If this happens, retry after the session finishes loading.
Note on Making API Calls
You should now be able to:
- Receive a new
loginIdby calling the
/Authorizeendpoint with the parameter
- Request ready-to-deliver data with the
/GetAccountsDetailendpoint and handle 202
- Request pending-to-deliver data with the
/GetAccountDetailAsyncendpoint for previous 202
Updated about 3 years ago